A. INDEFINITE ARTICLES (A / AN)
1. For a singular noun, when we talk about something in the 1st time.
2. For a singular noun, when we talk about thing in global.
3. To describe someone or something.
4. To mean “each” or “per”.
5. To talk about someone’s job.
6. To talk about condition/location of a building.
7. To order something in a singular noun.
B. DEFINITE ARTICLES (THE)
1. For singular or plural noun, when we talk about something in the 2nd time.
2. For a place we usually visit in a town.
3. For surnames (marga).
4. For musical instrument.
5. To explain a thing there’s only one in the world.
6. To talk about specific thing.
7. To talk about condition/location of a building.
8. For the name of :
- Oceans - Seas - Group of islands
- Rivers - Desert - Mountain range
9. For the name of countries in plural :
10. The phrase of “listen to the radio”.
C. ZERO ARTICLES (--)
1. For people’s name.
2. For street’s name.
3. For sport and game.
4. For meals.
5. For language.
6. For the name of deaseas
7. For :
- Home - College - Hospital - Work
- Shcool - University - Prison - Town
8. For plural countable nouns & uncountable nouns when we talk in general.
D. PRESENT TENSE ( S + V (s/es) + O )
1. To say who someone/something is.
2. To say where someone/something is.
3. Too say where someone/something is from (country/nationality).
4. To describe someone/something is.
5. Talk about :
- Job - Feel
- Age - Someone health
6. Talk about age.
7. Talk about routines activity, situation of state that are always/usually happen.
8. Talk about habit / event / actions that happen regularly often with adverb of frequency : OFTEN – ALWAYS – USUALLY
And time expression : EVERYDAY – ON MONDAYS – IN THE MORNING – etc.